Some Thursdays at 10am. We aren’t allowed to include the title. Call the library & we will gladly spill the beans. Bring a drink, and we will supply movie theater style popcorn.
- January 26th–An emergency landing on the Hudson River.
- February 9th–A true story of an heiress who loved to entertain by singing. Unfortunately, her ability and enthusiasm weren’t equal in nature. This is set in the twenties.
- February 23rd–A classic John Wayne movie that takes place in Oklahoma. We are showing the original version.
- March 9th–A racing movie about a group of people in the UK who own a horse who is an underdog.
- March 23rd–Coast Guard rescue of an oil tanker.