Thelma Knox Brown Conference Room
Available for public use for meetings and programs of educational, cultural, and civic purposes.
How to Reserve the Meeting Room
- Contact library staff and make your reservations 24 hours in advance.
- Before or After Hours: Pay $25 advanced fee. City of Perry Departments are exempt.
- Groups may reserve the meeting room for no more than two meetings in any one month.
- You must be over 18 years of age to reserve the meeting room.
- The room may not be used for children’s birthday parties.
- One adult for every eight persons under 18 must sponsor activities for children 18 and under.
- The person reserving the room is responsible for clean-up; this includes removing the trash.
- You may not charge admission fees or collect special donations.
- Light refreshments are acceptable; items with red or brightly colored dye is not acceptable. You must supply your own cups, plates, napkins, etc.
- Seating Capacity: 40 Persons