Thelma Knox Brown Conference Room
Available for public use for meetings and programs of educational, cultural, and civic purposes.
How to Reserve the Meeting Room
See the calendar of meeting room availability »
- Contact library staff and make your reservations 24 hours in advance.
- Groups may reserve the meeting room for no more than two meetings in any one month.
- You must be over 18 years of age to reserve the meeting room.
- The room may not be used for children’s birthday parties.
- One adult for every eight persons under 18 must sponsor activities for children 18 and under.
- The person reserving the room is responsible for clean-up; this includes removing the trash.
- You may not charge admission fees or collect special donations.
- Light refreshments are acceptable; items with red or brightly colored dye is not acceptable. You must supply your own cups, plates, napkins, etc.
- Capacity: 40 Persons
See the complete Meeting Room Policies under the Library Information section of the website.