Get a Library Card
With your library card, you can: check out books, movies, eBooks and use the computers. (You can browse the library, read news and magazines without a card.)
Cards are free to residents of Noble County.
How to get a library card:
- Fill out an application at the info desk.
- Provide proof of residency. Valid forms of identification include a driver’s license, voter ID, tax statement, and current bill showing current address.
- Parents/Guardians – you must apply on behalf of children (ages 18 and under) and present your picture ID unless they have their own.
- The child must be present along with the Parent/Guardian.
Checking out Books and Media
- Patrons may check out up to 6 books and 4 movies at a time.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- Movies are checked out for 2 days.
Printing and Copying
- Black and white copies: $0.25 per page with librarian assistance, $0.15 per page self service.
- Color copies: $0.75 per page with librarian assistance, $0.65 per page self service.
- All printing from the computers: $0.25 per page.
Computers with Internet
- Computers have Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- We offer High-speed internet access.
- Computers for children available in the Children’s Library.
- Those living in Noble County need to have a Perry Library Card.
- Those living outside Noble County may purchase a library card for internet privileges.
- Out of state guests may use the internet for half an hour.
- $2.50 for the first page
- $0.75 each succeeding page
- $0.75 each incoming page